- Recording and playback up to 4x Full HD 1920×1080 at 25 frames per second
- 2TB hard drive for 3-200 days of recordings (4 channels)
- Suitable for all SMaBiT, Bitron Video and Coqon IP cameras
- Compatible with third-party cameras thanks to Onvif support
- Recording permanently, on motion, or by schedule
- Play locally via monitor (VGA/HDMI) or – via LAN and remotely via cloud – with SMaBiT.rec for Windows or B-View Cloud Pro for Android and iOS
- No running costs, free European cloud
- Multilingual user interface
SMaBiT’s network video recorders are a reliable and easy-to-install solution to capture the video stream of up to 16 cameras.
The systems are compatible with all SMaBiT cameras and Onvif compatible models from other manufacturers. You can manage the NVR via the SMaBiT apps or locally using mouse and monitor connector to the system. Motion detection allows you to quickly locate motion events in the timeline. The Windows application SMaBiT.rec can be used to store video sequences of any length on your computer.
The recordings are available for several weeks and are not automatically deleted until there is space on the hard disk for new recordings. The oldest recordings are then deleted first.
In connection with suitable cameras, it is possible to blacken individual image areas. These areas are not visible in the live image or in the recordings.